Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 New knitting store in Salt Lake City
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Purls Girl
Warming Up

80 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  8:41:20 PM  Show Profile Send Purls Girl a Private Message
"The Red Sweater" is the name a new shop in old Sugarhouse in Salt Lake City. I believe the owner's name is Karen and she is quite friendly and helpful. The shop is located in one half of an old house right next door to the wonderful Pipers Quilts on 1100 East. She has a good selection of yarns, not large, yet, but there's room to grow. Yippee--more yarn in Salt Lake City!

Just 1 More Row
Chatty Knitter

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  9:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Just 1 More Row's Homepage Send Just 1 More Row a Private Message
I'll have to check it out! DH is running a marathon there in 2 weeks. I can always take a side-trip.

Laura
Wait 1 more minute while I finish this row.
Go to Top of Page

ShannonM
Gabber Extraordinaire

352 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2006 :  07:17:57 AM  Show Profile Send ShannonM a Private Message
I was just in SLC and I didn't get a chance to check this out. A new yarn store is always a good thing.

Shannon
my blog:
http://yarnandchocolate.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

xmasberry
Seriously Hooked

826 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  09:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit xmasberry's Homepage Send xmasberry a Private Message
Hmm... I'll have to check it out. Piper's carries yarn as well. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing that this is within walking distance for me.

holly x
"do what you love, love what you do, leave the world a better place and don't pick your nose" -Jef Mallett
little miss messy hair's blog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?