Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Lace Forum
 Charts for Knit Pick's Lace?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cknits
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  4:23:27 PM  Show Profile Send cknits a Private Message
KP is offering some very nice lace shawls available for purchase. A few of their newest ones are especially pretty. Can anyone tell me if the patterns contain charts?

Thanks, Carrie

knitz2
Permanent Resident

USA
1800 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  4:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit knitz2's Homepage Send knitz2 a Private Message
email or call their customer service and ask them; sounds like a reasonable question to me and something that should be included in their product description.
Go to Top of Page

achrisvet
Permanent Resident

USA
5986 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  03:51:50 AM  Show Profile Send achrisvet a Private Message
There's a circular one, I think called Rona that does not have charts. I was disappointed. The Adamas shawl does have charts. The free Candle Flame has a chart but it's hard to read. Instead of printing it larger and showing one repeat, they show the whole pattern across the shawl and it is very hard on the eyes.

Anita
My completed projects

and here

Go to Top of Page

cknits
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
464 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  05:15:23 AM  Show Profile Send cknits a Private Message
I'm interested in charts for the Rectangular Cover Shawl, the Janet Lace Shawl, and the Hanging Garden Shawl. I might try to email KP next week.

Knitters in a lace Yahoo Group have found errors in the Candleflame Shawl. I don't know if KP has made recent corrections from its original PDF. If anyone is thinking of starting the shawl, they may want to double check the KP site for errata.

Carrie
Go to Top of Page

suek137
Chatty Knitter

340 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  4:44:46 PM  Show Profile Send suek137 a Private Message
There is a correction listed for the Candleflame Shawl. They don't say what it is, just give a new pattern. Has anyone tried this version dated 5/11/06?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe