Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Gifts Received?
 Subtle Hints!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Farrah
New Pal

11 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  1:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Farrah's Homepage Send Farrah a Private Message
I REALLY want Jordana Paige's knitting satchel in blue. I know that most men need BIG hints, so I emailed DH a link to the bag, and wrote, I would really love this for Christmas" I also leave the business card for my LYS around his desk. This is my first year as a knitter, so we'll see how he does as far as gifts on special occasions. I certainly have left enough hints.

Farrah

http://faithandfiber.typepad.com

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  2:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
My dh gave up years ago trying to buy me something. Anymore he just hands me some cash and I pick out what I want. It would be nice to get a gift on occasion from here but I don't complain since he really doesn't pay attention to what I want.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page

Rho
Permanent Resident

1570 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  5:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rho's Homepage Send Rho a Private Message
If yours is anything like mine - it won't work - unless you send it to him once a week until Xmas and then you only stand a slight chance of him making the connection.

rho
http://rhosknittingwoes.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

stellal
Seriously Hooked

New Zealand
956 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  01:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit stellal's Homepage Send stellal a Private Message
for christmas! my man would forget by then, or rather between now and them i would suggest at least a dozen other things. One of which he will buy. Isn't there a birthday between now and christmas?

Stella

I used to follow patterns, now I just make my own up as i go. Most times life is to short to read other peoples instructions - other times I really really wish I had

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe