Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: An Irish twist on yarn from Black Water Abbey
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Anyone else in here going to Knitter's Fantasy?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sorka
Gabber Extraordinaire

486 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2006 :  4:00:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sorka's Homepage  Send Sorka a Yahoo! Message Send Sorka a Private Message
I am excited.. I have to go out and get some size 0 needles eek.. and some contrasting cotton for my classes.. it's going to be my first knitters event!!
Anyone else going?

Denise
My blog has moved to KnitChat.com
come on over!

knitz2
Permanent Resident

USA
1800 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2006 :  4:06:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit knitz2's Homepage Send knitz2 a Private Message
what? where? when?
probably not, but I've not heard of it before.
Go to Top of Page

Sorka
Gabber Extraordinaire

486 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  07:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sorka's Homepage  Send Sorka a Yahoo! Message Send Sorka a Private Message
it's in Warren Ohio.. all the links I had to it are broken!
MAN!

Denise
come on over!
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlnow
Chatty Knitter

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  5:40:48 PM  Show Profile Send farmgirlnow a Private Message
I am going!!! I am going by myself - so anyone else who doesn't have a lunch buddy let me know and I will meet you there!

It is a fun day, very inspiring! Last year the classrooms were very warm so wear short sleeves.

My favorite part is the "swap table" where you can drop off any unwanted knitting items and take what you can use. I am going to put in all my CD's with knitting podcasts on them.

What classes are you taking? Mine are "how to knit anything on 2 circular needles" and "drop spindle spinning." I am working on my "Homework" too! It seemed like I had agaes to finish it, and now...it is only days away!

I noticed that all the links were broken too - the contact person if you need info is Gail Bable gbable@peoplepc.com.

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Sorka
Gabber Extraordinaire

486 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  07:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sorka's Homepage  Send Sorka a Yahoo! Message Send Sorka a Private Message
I am taking Illusion Knitting, and The sweater that knits itself.. I need to go shopping tonight and get some teeny tiny needles! eek.. Mabye it wasn't a good class choice.. hmmm
I have never been there before thanks for the tip on the classrooms!
Denise

Denise
come on over!
Go to Top of Page

justwin4once
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  1:03:38 PM  Show Profile Send justwin4once a Private Message
There are 4 of us heading up from Springfield OH. 2 will be vendoring and 2 taking classes. I'm taking the clutch bag class and decorative cast ons. Thanks for the tips!
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2041 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  11:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message
Julie, I'm still trying to figure out how I am going to "get away" for that long. Doesn't look promising.

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlnow
Chatty Knitter

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  04:20:55 AM  Show Profile Send farmgirlnow a Private Message
Hi Sharon,
I will be dissapointed that we wont get to meet, but I completely understand! (we will try again next year).
Take care,
Julie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.