Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 Need more yarn? Trip to WEBS in MA on bus
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reneeofbrooklyn
New Pal

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  10:42:42 PM  Show Profile Send reneeofbrooklyn a Private Message
There's a trip to WEBS ON March 25th. on a chartered bus to WEBS in Northampton,Massachusetts. WEBS is a wholesale yarn "warehouse". It's huge. There are discounts. After we shop, there's a bead store in town. Contact eclaire218@aol.com for details. Claire is with Big Apple Knitters Guild. Bus leaves from outside of Bloomingdales at 9:45am
From Renee

GFTC
Permanent Resident

USA
6331 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  09:25:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit GFTC's Homepage Send GFTC a Private Message
Is anyone from KR going? Is there a list somewhere?

GFTC of NYC

pictures of FO socks:
www.flickr.com/photos/gftc_knits/
Go to Top of Page

Stacey14
Permanent Resident

1120 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  10:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stacey14's Homepage Send Stacey14 a Private Message
Just an FYI that most of the new/popular/classic yarn is "normal" price - they do have some deeply discounted stuff back in the warehouse though, and it is HUGE.....you should make a trip in May for their tent sale when they clean out the warehouse!

My Blog:On And Off the Needles
Go to Top of Page

Elaine in NJ
Gabber Extraordinaire

584 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  11:36:03 AM  Show Profile Send Elaine in NJ a Private Message
It's normal price, but if you spend more than $60 you get a 20% discount on everything; more than $120 the discount is 25%. That's like a sale all the time. But if you go to Webs, the best part is the warehouse.

Life is too short to waste it on acrylic.
Go to Top of Page

orangina
Seriously Hooked

821 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  1:00:36 PM  Show Profile Send orangina a Private Message
I'm envious! I had a blast at the WEBS booth at Stitches West. Their house-brand circular needles are really nice and a great deal, about 8 bucks for nice wooden circulars. Also, their line of Valley yarns is fun to check out in person and well-priced. I've gotten the Sugarloaf and the cotton-blend DK weight (can't remember the name) and am happy with the yarn.

Have fun!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?