Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Online Shops - Questions and Favorites
 Beaded stitch markers as embellishment?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

gaggaandbj@yahoo.com

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  3:11:55 PM  Show Profile Send gaggaandbj@yahoo.com a Private Message
I have completed a scarf & instead of fringe I wanted to add a beaded embellishment such as beaded stitch markers. Any suggestions for an online site to order them?

blwinteler
Permanent Resident

USA
3145 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  7:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit blwinteler's Homepage  Send blwinteler a Yahoo! Message Send blwinteler a Private Message
What kind are you looking for? They are quite easy to make. I make some with sheepies (and other animals, if requested) to sell. If you do a search here, you will find a few threads on how to make some. If you are interested in mine, go here. I can even make you some without animals. Or, for an embellishment, you may want to thread beads on yarn and make a fringe, unless you want the markers so they can be removed and used.

Take care!
Brandy

My finished projects

We are but 8 score young blondes and brunettes... all between 16 and 19-and-a-half... cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh... it is a lonely life. Bathing... dressing... undressing... knitting exciting underwear ....(Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Tale of Sir Galahad)
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe