Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Stash management
 just like a yarn store
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sweatpea
Chatty Knitter

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  9:12:41 PM  Show Profile Send sweatpea a Private Message
oh, I am so excited. I was shopping at Mardens today and I saw a box with thermo mugs in it. Each cup was in a cubby hole. Nine cubby holes per box. I asked if they were throwing the empty boxes out and they said yes, so I got up my courage and asked for the boxes. So now I have 2 very heavy cardboard boxes with 9 cubby holes each, ideal for holding my stash in an organized fashion. I feel like a yarn shop. Hummmmmm

Ev

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3460 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  9:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message
That sounds like a nice way to organize your stash! Will you keep the boxes the way they are or will you paint/line the cubby holes? We want to see pictures of "the Homey Yarn Shoppe"!!

--Minh
Go to Top of Page

Boogie
Permanent Resident

USA
3073 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  06:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Boogie's Homepage Send Boogie a Private Message
Marden's is great.
Fabulous idea with the boxes.
I've gotten a hamper style basket from them that's wonderful for storage even if you can't see directly what you have. I could probably use a few more.

amy
http://theboogerblog.blogspot.com
http://www.spunkyhats.com
Go to Top of Page

sweatpea
Chatty Knitter

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  08:33:33 AM  Show Profile Send sweatpea a Private Message
My cubby hole boxes are already white and quite strudy. So I don't need to do anything with them except fill them. I would post a picture. I have a digital but not the knowledge to pose pictures. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe