Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Software
 Unbelievable!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

draymer
Permanent Resident

USA
1492 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2005 :  4:26:53 PM  Show Profile Send draymer a Private Message
We got a new computer, and I couldn't find my Sweater Wizard 3.0 disk (I had the version 1.0 disk). I emailed Carole Wulster Sunday night (the 28th) and today a brand new CD came by priority mail! She is wonderful, and I highly recommend her and her products!

Debvra

Lissa
Permanent Resident

USA
4942 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2005 :  5:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lissa's Homepage Send Lissa a Private Message
She is the epitome of customer service! She even has a listserv for people to ask questions, and if she can't figure the problem out from your description, she asks you to send her the file, and she fixes the file! NAYY - just a happy customer.

Lissa

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

Oh, and I now have a blog:http://knittnlissa.typepad.com/knittnlissa/
Go to Top of Page

knit_chick
Permanent Resident

1484 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2005 :  6:03:40 PM  Show Profile Send knit_chick a Private Message
Carole Wulster is such a nice person. She taught a class at Stitches last year & she couldn't have been any nicer! She even stayed after class a bit to answer some of my questions. I found out her background is in programming & she's the one who wrote the code for their software (hence, she is customer service & technical support). I'm glad to hear that she really does go out of her way to help with the technical issues (although I'm not surprised).

http://knitchick.blog-city.com
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2051 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  04:50:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message
Carol is just fantastic! When she was doing her upgrade on S&MM I e-mailed her asking that she add the option of inserting numbers, instead of symbols, in the stitch square. She said "No Problem" and added that feature! WONDERFUL! I love that feature and am so grateful!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe