Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Reader's Corner
 Talk about books reviewed in Knitter's Review
 Knit One, Kill Two
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lkb_cruz@yahoo.com

USA
Posted - 07/20/2005 :  07:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit lkb_cruz@yahoo.com's Homepage  Send lkb_cruz@yahoo.com a Yahoo! Message Send lkb_cruz@yahoo.com a Private Message
I'm almost finished reading this book, and so far the story is great. While the plot and action are not fast-paced or riviting, the mystery is exciting and the characters are enjoyable. Ok, I admit it, I really like the yarn descriptions, my imagination ate those parts of the book up. Also, Lambspun of Colorado is still one of my absolute favorite yarn stores to visit and purchase supplies from.

Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad. - Irish saying: A light heart lives long.

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails." - Bertha Calloway

achrisvet
Permanent Resident

USA
5986 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  10:22:58 AM  Show Profile Send achrisvet a Private Message
I started it recently. I loved the description of her reaction when she first walked into the yarn store.

Anita
My completed projects
Go to Top of Page

YukonViv
New Pal

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  09:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit YukonViv's Homepage Send YukonViv a Private Message
I just got this book, started it yesterday and finished it last night at about 1 am LOL. I love reading and I love knitting so was happy to have both combined.

I'm looking forward to the next book. It can't come out soon enough. Usually when I find a series I like I read it voraciously until I'm done the series. I'm not sure I can do this "waiting" thing.

The yarn descriptions were amazing and I want to live across the street from that store! I want those friends!

Vivian, Land of the Midnight Sun
http://www.nn.dlpgraphics.ca/blog/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.