Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Other recommended Links
 Knitting technique videos
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kristajo
Gabber Extraordinaire

Canada
436 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  10:04:23 AM  Show Profile Send kristajo a Private Message
I just came across http://www.knittinghelp.com - can't believe I'd never seen it before. It's the best collection of knitting videos I've seen anywhere online, and they're all *free*. If you're a beginning knitter or you've always been confused by increases or decreases, this site is a definite must-see.

Krista Jo

mwyn
Permanent Resident

USA
1419 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  11:05:12 PM  Show Profile Send mwyn a Private Message
Thanks, I've added it to my tutorials folder.

One who works with his hands is a laborer. With hands & head; a craftsman. With hands, head & heart an artist. (Paraphrase St. Francis of Assissi)
Go to Top of Page

~Jo~
Chatty Knitter

Canada
160 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  06:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit ~Jo~'s Homepage Send ~Jo~ a Private Message
WOW! What a great new site, thanks for sharing. I think I'll be spending a lot of time there! LOL!

~Jo~ mom of two
What am I up too now?
Go to Top of Page

Yarnni
Permanent Resident

Canada
1021 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  06:34:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yarnni's Homepage Send Yarnni a Private Message
Thanks! I'm going to save that link too!

Yarnni
www.knitwerx.com
Go to Top of Page

knit_chick
Permanent Resident

1484 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  08:52:14 AM  Show Profile Send knit_chick a Private Message
What a great site, Krista Jo! I've save it, too.

My knitting projects and random blathering
Go to Top of Page

LesleyKnits
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
502 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  08:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit LesleyKnits's Homepage Send LesleyKnits a Private Message
I LOVE www.knittinghelp.com!! It has been so helpful with all the increases and decreases I've done with my first sweater and with understanding how to wrap and turn for my MD scarf.

Go to Top of Page

desi_knitter
Gabber Extraordinaire

507 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  08:52:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit desi_knitter's Homepage Send desi_knitter a Private Message
I'd never have learnt how to graft if not for knittinghelp.com. All the unrealistic photos in the books were useless, but her technique of doing it was a big "aha" moment for me.

Visit my new blog:
http://desiknitter.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.