Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Current Projects?
 My First Ever Sweater
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

catlady4
Chatty Knitter

117 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  7:03:45 PM  Show Profile Send catlady4 a Private Message
I'm almost done with my very first sweater. It's the Anna sweater from Rowan's Linen Print Collection book. I started it in late July, set it aside to make up some baby goodies and just recently picked it back up. I'm almost done with the last sleeve, but I just ran out of yarn. Luckily for me, Elann had 1 ball of the color and dye lot I needed so as soon as it gets here, I'll be on my way to completing that first sweater. I can hardly wait!

Amy

PBELKNAP
Permanent Resident

USA
1136 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  05:03:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit PBELKNAP's Homepage Send PBELKNAP a Private Message
Congrats! I remember when I completed my first sweater, looked at it and thought, "WOW! This is something I can actually wear!" I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments on it...

PAM
Go to Top of Page

PBELKNAP
Permanent Resident

USA
1136 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  05:03:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit PBELKNAP's Homepage Send PBELKNAP a Private Message
Congrats! I remember when I completed my first sweater, looked at it and thought, "WOW! This is something I can actually wear!" I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments on it...

PAM
Go to Top of Page

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  05:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
Congrats and we want to see a picture.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  05:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
Congrats and we want to see a picture.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page

Atavistic
Permanent Resident

6604 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  06:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Atavistic's Homepage Send Atavistic a Private Message
CONGRATS!!

Amanda Takes Off... and
Amanda Knits

Only you can decide how tongue in cheek I am.
Go to Top of Page

Atavistic
Permanent Resident

6604 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  06:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Atavistic's Homepage Send Atavistic a Private Message
CONGRATS!!

Amanda Takes Off... and
Amanda Knits

Only you can decide how tongue in cheek I am.
Go to Top of Page

kadiddly
Permanent Resident

USA
3076 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  09:57:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit kadiddly's Homepage  Send kadiddly a Yahoo! Message Send kadiddly a Private Message
Congrats! Lucky you!

"Alright everyone, back to your knitting..."
- Fred or George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)
Backstage Stitches
Go to Top of Page

kadiddly
Permanent Resident

USA
3076 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  09:57:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit kadiddly's Homepage  Send kadiddly a Yahoo! Message Send kadiddly a Private Message
Congrats! Lucky you!

"Alright everyone, back to your knitting..."
- Fred or George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)
Backstage Stitches
Go to Top of Page

millsgrad
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
479 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  10:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit millsgrad's Homepage Send millsgrad a Private Message
oooh, congratulations! One day I'll be you and I'll be able to post about my first ever sweater!

rhoda

Come see my blog!
http://g-girl-knittingadventures.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

millsgrad
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
479 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  10:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit millsgrad's Homepage Send millsgrad a Private Message
oooh, congratulations! One day I'll be you and I'll be able to post about my first ever sweater!

rhoda

Come see my blog!
http://g-girl-knittingadventures.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KnittAR
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
575 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  7:28:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit KnittAR's Homepage Send KnittAR a Private Message
Yay, you! I'm thinking about the first ever sweater I want to do, just like you and g-girl. Yeah, we need to see a picture!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take....But by the moments that take our breath away."

Later....AR
Come visit my blog
or my shop
Go to Top of Page

KnittAR
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
575 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  7:28:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit KnittAR's Homepage Send KnittAR a Private Message
Yay, you! I'm thinking about the first ever sweater I want to do, just like you and g-girl. Yeah, we need to see a picture!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take....But by the moments that take our breath away."

Later....AR
Come visit my blog
or my shop
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by