Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Celebs, Articles, Jokes, etc.
 Russell Crowe
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

knitfanatic
Chatty Knitter

Canada
160 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  6:21:55 PM  Show Profile Send knitfanatic a Private Message
I just saw pic's of Russell Crowe on Knitting about.com. I can tell if they were really his hands, but not bad pictures at all.

BLN3320
Permanent Resident

USA
3808 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:54:05 PM  Show Profile Send BLN3320 a Private Message
Thanks for the tip about Russell Crowe as well as Knittingabout.com. I have learned about so many new sites since I joined Knitter's Review. Also, I have met a number of lovely people. Beverley

Bev
Go to Top of Page

suzanjlee
New Pal

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit suzanjlee's Homepage Send suzanjlee a Private Message
i was curious about this so i did some looking around. according to the The Washington Post dated Mar 28 2002 written by Beth Donovan, Russell Crowe posed for those pictures. He is a non-knitter. Here's a quote from the article:

"Knitting is definitely going on, and not just among kids and soccer moms. People magazine reports that starlets and singers are doing it; so are college students and interns, according to local knitting enthusiasts. Even uber-hunk Russell Crowe, a non-knitter, posed for a sexy picture in a magazine with a pair of sticks and a sweater in the works, and the picture appeared on several Web sites."

Oh well ...

Suzan in NYC
Go to Top of Page

suzanjlee
New Pal

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit suzanjlee's Homepage Send suzanjlee a Private Message
i was curious about this so i did some looking around. according to the The Washington Post dated Mar 28 2002 written by Beth Donovan, Russell Crowe posed for those pictures. He is a non-knitter. Here's a quote from the article:

"Knitting is definitely going on, and not just among kids and soccer moms. People magazine reports that starlets and singers are doing it; so are college students and interns, according to local knitting enthusiasts. Even uber-hunk Russell Crowe, a non-knitter, posed for a sexy picture in a magazine with a pair of sticks and a sweater in the works, and the picture appeared on several Web sites."

Oh well ...

Suzan in NYC
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.