Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 TKGA Southern Conference in Sugar Land, TX
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VandRKatz@aol.com

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  9:01:19 PM  Show Profile Send VandRKatz@aol.com a Private Message
Anyone coming down to Texas for the upcoming TKGA conference? My guild is SO excited. You should see the trinkets & treasures we have collected for the goodie bags. This will be my first knitting conference.

Mbarkle
New Pal

48 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2003 :  2:07:40 PM  Show Profile Send Mbarkle a Private Message
Unfortunately it's the same weekend as quilt show, so I couldn't sign up for any classes, just not enough time. My mom is coming in from out of town and we plan to spend a day at the show, though. Just wish they could have picked a different weekend.

Mary B

Go to Top of Page

VandRKatz@aol.com

Posted - 10/24/2003 :  06:42:35 AM  Show Profile Send VandRKatz@aol.com a Private Message
I KNOW - the quilt show is a HUGE conflict! We are going to the guilt show one day (my step mom is coming for the conference) then the knitting conference during the weekend. Hope the market is all I have heard about. This is NOT going to be a good weekend for my wallet.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe