Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet books, Web sites, magazines & resources
 Amigurumi - Super Happy Crochet Cute
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

babyduck
Chatty Knitter

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  4:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit babyduck's Homepage Send babyduck a Private Message
Does anybody have this book? I got it at a local bookstore (even though it says it doesn't release until 9/1). I'm making Benny the Monkey and I'm finding some issues with the pattern. I'm a relatively new crocheter, but have been knitting for years, so I know how to read patterns and count stitches and all that. Just wondering if anybody else is working on the super cute patterns.

-Emily

nanknitsdog
New Pal

27 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  1:05:23 PM  Show Profile Send nanknitsdog a Private Message
I just got my book from Amazon, a few days ago and I LOVE it! Haven't made the monkey yet. In fact I started small & easy and did the Skelly Fish...really cute and the directions are quite clever. I'm hoping to branch out on some of the larger ones, like the monkey but am putting off 'til I can concentrate on it.I'm pretty new to both crochet & knitting. So far I'm finding her book WONDERFUL! Good luck with the pattern. Don't forget to post some Pictures when you finish!!

Nan
Go to Top of Page

babyduck
Chatty Knitter

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  06:50:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit babyduck's Homepage Send babyduck a Private Message
Hi all -

I did hear back from Beth (the author) about the issue I had... so I just wanted to post it here since there isn't an online errata.

In the muzzle instructions she says something about crochet rnds 3-23 then the next instruction is Rnd 9. The instructions should be crochet rnds 3-8, then rnd 9 is next

And here are my pics... (I LOVE my monkey!) http://www.flickr.com/photos/8755658@N08/sets/72157601617365039/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe