Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Started your holiday projects yet?
 Started my holiday knitting.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crzyboutyarn
Seriously Hooked

USA
792 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  11:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit crzyboutyarn's Homepage Send crzyboutyarn a Private Message
I started my holiday knitting last month, I love the holiday season, I like decorating and the smell of all the holiday candles and I just love it all. It is almost time to start decorating for Halloween Well I better go and get ready to go and knit with my friends....Talk to you all later.

~Courtney
A Full Stash is a Happy Stash!!
http://www.confessionsofaknitter.blogspot.com/

Hollster
New Pal

19 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  3:47:19 PM  Show Profile Send Hollster a Private Message
I love the Holidays too! I have already started knitting as I have lots of little ones to knit for and the parents all love sweaters as we live in the North East. My son would like to set up the Christmas tree today if I let him!

Well 3 sweaters down, 4 sweaters, 3 scarves, and 18 washclothes to go! Happy Knitting!
Go to Top of Page

needle
New Pal

35 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  06:34:35 AM  Show Profile Send needle a Private Message
I started my christmas knitting already I have all of them started it is just a matter of finishing them up: 1 sweater, 8 scarves, 4 hats, 3 pair of socks & 1 poncho.

Happy Knitting !!!
Go to Top of Page

kadiddly
Permanent Resident

USA
3076 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  5:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit kadiddly's Homepage  Send kadiddly a Yahoo! Message Send kadiddly a Private Message
I don't think I'm going to do much holiday knitting this year. I have quite a bit on my plate already and hate feeling pressured to get stuff done. I have one friend who has seriously requested a scarf, so he'll probably get one, but anything else might be just some pretty dishcloths in a basket of soap or something, if I get that ambitious. I had thought about making an Ene's Scarf for my mom, but when I showed her the picture of it, she made a lot of noises about how it was very pretty (particularly in the yarn I'd chosen), but she didn't know when or where she would wear it. So I haven't really gotten too much gumption up to start it yet. I still might, but I want to get some other things done first. No little ones to knit for this year, either.

"Alright everyone, back to your knitting..."
- Fred or George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)
Backstage Stitches
Go to Top of Page

witchieg
New Pal

Australia
23 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  02:30:16 AM  Show Profile Send witchieg a Private Message
since i have finished all my xmas projects i am now making dishcloths and other things for household,then start on next years birthday gifts.

Between tomorrow's dream and yesterday's regret is today's opportunity.
Go to Top of Page

LeTeisha-Marie
New Pal

15 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  05:49:45 AM  Show Profile Send LeTeisha-Marie a Private Message
Most of my friends are getting scarfs this year along with a few family members. My mom has already put in her request for dishcloths, my daughters sweater hat and scarfs sets are almost completed. I'm also making a blanket for the love of my lifes truck (long haul driver) with some hats for him. He wants socks but we'll have to see about that one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe