Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Seeking Nearby Knitters
 NW PA Knitters Needed
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julie Knits in PA
New Pal

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  10:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Julie Knits in PA's Homepage Send Julie Knits in PA a Private Message
We are looking for knitters of all levels from NW PA. Erie, Crawford and surrounding counties to get together for a stitch n bee-hotch at least once a week or so. Please feel free to contact Julie at jkints AT windtsream DOT net.

I am a full-time, 40 y/o college student with 2 teens, so I may not reply immediately, but will do so the same day you email me.

Thanks

Julie

linjber
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  04:38:42 AM  Show Profile Send linjber a Private Message
I am in Erie county. We have a group that knits on Friday nights at a shop on W 26th St in Erie. Post again if you want more info. Even if it's too far to come, you should check out the shop. It's called Cultured Purl and is directly across form the fire hall on West 26th just a little ways west of the K-Mart plaza at Peninsula Drive. If you get to Village West, you passed it. It's on the south (left) as you are heading away from K-Mart. A bead shop is opening in Village West in a couple weeks (beginning of October) if you are also into that sort of thing. It might make the trip worth while.

Lin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.43 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?