Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Ideal Knitting Bag
 Design your own bag
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3457 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  7:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message
I've been walking by this store in Boston for weeks but only went it today to discover that it's a studio where you can design your own bag!!
http://1154lill.com/home/

There are several stores in the US and you can also design your bag online -- though it might be nicer to see and touch the different fabrics in person. I'd like to get one of the larger bags as a knitting bag and two smaller coordinated ones (sock bag and spindle bag). Oh, and another one for my knitting notions...I think DH knows what I want for my next birthday :)

--Minh

hillstreetmama
Permanent Resident

USA
3448 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  1:11:14 PM  Show Profile Send hillstreetmama a Private Message
I've heard of home parties where they take orders for personalized bags - you pick your fabric, trim, closure, handles, etc. and get your bag in about 4 weeks. I've had personalized bags for myself for years....I get them from my sewing room![:00][:00][:00]
Go to Top of Page

sandrasingh
Seriously Hooked

USA
740 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  2:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit sandrasingh's Homepage Send sandrasingh a Private Message
Very cool! Makes you part of the process yet the bag looks professional, which for me is a hard look to achieve on my own!

Sandra Singh
www.sandrasingh.com
sandrasingh@sandrasingh.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by