Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 How I got my new cardigan pattern...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ShirleyKnits
New Pal

49 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  1:53:25 PM  Show Profile Send ShirleyKnits a Private Message
Last week I was in the supermarket and I saw a lady wearing a really beatiful lace cardigan,I caught up with her in the car park and asked her if she had made it herself etc.She said she had but it was an old pattern and she only had a photocopy and didn't live locally, sorry.Then as we were packing the shopping away she came over and said if I gave her my address she would post me a copy.On Tuesday it arrived, no address for me yo thank her, what a kind lady. I started on it straight away,it is lacey but not OTT.The sleeves are knitted first, then the body all-in-one, joining up with the sleeves with a lace yoke.I am doing it in off-white acrylic/nylon/angora mix DK.
Shirley.

linda-gail
Permanent Resident

USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  2:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit linda-gail's Homepage Send linda-gail a Private Message
How nice to know that some people are still willing to go the extra yard for people. Enjoy. Linda

Go to Top of Page

linda-gail
Permanent Resident

USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  2:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit linda-gail's Homepage Send linda-gail a Private Message
How nice to know that some people are still willing to go the extra yard for people. Enjoy. Linda

Go to Top of Page

linda-gail
Permanent Resident

USA
1052 Posts

Go to Top of Page

Licensed2Cook
Permanent Resident

USA
3554 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  3:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Licensed2Cook a Yahoo! Message Send Licensed2Cook a Private Message
Yes, it is nice when people go that extra yard for a stranger. Thank you again Linda, I hope someday I can repay the favor.

Dee

Go to Top of Page

Licensed2Cook
Permanent Resident

USA
3554 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  3:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Licensed2Cook a Yahoo! Message Send Licensed2Cook a Private Message
Yes, it is nice when people go that extra yard for a stranger. Thank you again Linda, I hope someday I can repay the favor.

Dee

Go to Top of Page

Licensed2Cook
Permanent Resident

USA
3554 Posts

Dee

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?