Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Ideal Knitting Bag
 Green Mountain Knitting Bag new design, feedback?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

knittingbaglady
Permanent Resident

USA
1207 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  09:31:01 AM  Show Profile Send knittingbaglady a Private Message
I've had some requests for a really big project bag, so came up with a new design. Click to my site below and go to the News link (all the way to the right) There you can see the new bag, and email me your feedback. So far this morning the feedback has been 'thumbs up'! And the prototype has sold.
Love to hear from you, as always...

Martha.

http://www.greenmountainknittingbags.com/

pieheart
Permanent Resident

1872 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  10:00:47 AM  Show Profile Send pieheart a Private Message
I love it and I'd be happy to be a test-user!

Ah, shucks, you mean you don't need one?

pieheart

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday----Dale Carnegie
blog: http://museknits.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CardiCorgi
New Pal

41 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  12:10:06 PM  Show Profile Send CardiCorgi a Private Message
Your Mansfield bag looks fabulous! Hope you start making more soon!
-Karen

She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands (Prov.31:13)
Go to Top of Page

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  12:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
I would definitely buy one.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page

Corddrymum
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
519 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  1:12:14 PM  Show Profile Send Corddrymum a Private Message
That is a beautiful bag and I think the size would be great!
Robin
Go to Top of Page

linann
Warming Up

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  3:11:14 PM  Show Profile  Send linann a Yahoo! Message Send linann a Private Message

I really like the looks of your new bag. I am hooked on your bags and just bought another one today.

You can tell you put your all into the design and sewing of these bags. They are beautiful works of art.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Linda
Go to Top of Page

JustJackie
Chatty Knitter

265 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  3:44:29 PM  Show Profile Send JustJackie a Private Message
Love it. I can see it joining my other Martha bags can't wait The size is great & with the pockets makes it perfect.
Jackie
Go to Top of Page

mamid
Permanent Resident

Canada
1568 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  3:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Send mamid a Yahoo! Message Send mamid a Private Message
165$ is a bit much for me, but that wouldn't deter other knitters. The bag is gorgeous and is being added to my wish list.

The Last Thread
Go to Top of Page

JGOLOSO
Gabber Extraordinaire

491 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  7:54:13 PM  Show Profile Send JGOLOSO a Private Message
Love it. The only suggestion that I have would be to add the vintage button in some way. I love that feature on the bags. I love the vintage/artsy look of the other bags and would like to see that in this one, too. I love the shape and functionality, though.

Also, awhile back, I remember that there was some mention of a bag similar to a Portabella. Not sure what it was called or if it was going to be produced. Is that still in the works? I love big bags!

J.
Go to Top of Page

Mom 2-4
Chatty Knitter

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  11:47:32 AM  Show Profile Send Mom 2-4 a Private Message
Martha - I love the new bag. Your bags are truly a piece of art- they remind me of a time gone by - they have such craftsmanship - so worth the fair price you ask for them. The new bag is a great size - I love shopping on your site. I enjoy looking at your creations - I have two that get a lot of use.
Connie

Connie
Go to Top of Page

lacelover
New Pal

39 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  06:18:50 AM  Show Profile Send lacelover a Private Message
I just discovered your bags through this thread and immediately visited your website. I would definitely buy one of these new bags. Beautiful work! But everything appears to be sold - how long is the waiting list?

Melinda - Knitting Again in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

knittingbaglady
Permanent Resident

USA
1207 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  07:14:00 AM  Show Profile Send knittingbaglady a Private Message
Well thanks all, the response has been great!
I list bags twice a week, although they may be late today. Allison, the gal who 'lists' my bags, is having a weekend family gathering...but we really do stay quite close to the listing times, which are on the Home Page.
When the bags are listed, they go quickly, so it's first come first serve! And then there are the custom bags...I'm 6 weeks out on those.

Thanks again! Off to sew...listing day today!

Martha.

http://www.greenmountainknittingbags.com/

Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

3994 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  1:09:08 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message
It looks well designed. Good luck with it!

Donna in VA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?