Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Share Your Photo Albums
 Newbie Album
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jlg
Chatty Knitter

127 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  4:49:11 PM  Show Profile Send jlg a Private Message
Iíve lurked here for over a year and have learned so much and seen so many things that have inspired me. I love to see pictures of completed projects before I commit to starting a pattern so I decided to share pictures of projects that I have completed. Hopefully, they can be of use to someone. I have the Cabled Tank Top from Debbie Blissí Pure Silk Collection, Hazel from the Jaeger Aqua and Trinity Brochure, Tizzy from Jaeger JB 25, Thorn and Thistle Tank by Joan Forgione from the Spring 2006 Interweave Knits and Leith from Jaeger JB20. Iíve not been knitting terribly long so donít look too closely. Iím also not very computer savvy; hereís hoping my link works. Knitting Album

argus
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
595 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  5:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit argus's Homepage Send argus a Private Message
Dear jlg, you projects look lovely, I especially like Cable Tank Top and Thorn and Thistle tank. Great work! Thanks for sharing.

Argus

Carpe diem.

My blog http://kloobok.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Beckyh
Gabber Extraordinaire

471 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  05:27:32 AM  Show Profile Send Beckyh a Private Message
Nice, nice, nice! Do you love Rowan Calmer? I have been wanting to try it.

Becky
Go to Top of Page

jlg
Chatty Knitter

127 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  05:49:13 AM  Show Profile Send jlg a Private Message
Argus and Beckyh thank you so much for your kind comments. It made me feel very vulnerable to post my work. Part of me wonders if someone will say that I am not worthy to post; although the rational part of me says that that is ridiculous since everyone here seems very supportive.
Beckyh, I love Rowan Calmer and grab any that I see on sale. It is very soft and easy to knit. It is a delight to knit with it.
jlg
Go to Top of Page

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  06:14:25 AM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
Your work is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page

argoknit
Seriously Hooked

USA
711 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  4:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit argoknit's Homepage Send argoknit a Private Message
Your work is beautiful. It doesn't look like newbie work at all! You don't give yourself enough credit.

[image]http://www.isaacsondesign.net/forum/argoknit_logo.gif[/image]
http://www.isaacsondesign.net/
Go to Top of Page

LuvYarn
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
424 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  07:52:28 AM  Show Profile Send LuvYarn a Private Message
Wow! You did a wonderful job. I think your Thorn and Thistle Tank looks nicer then the one in the magazine.
Go to Top of Page

Momo
Seriously Hooked

635 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  09:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Momo's Homepage Send Momo a Private Message
Nice work! I especially like the Debbie Blish Alpaca Silk. It looks great on you

Cheers,

Charc

My Blog and FOs
Go to Top of Page

KnittAR
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
575 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  11:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit KnittAR's Homepage Send KnittAR a Private Message
Nice pics!! Your knitting is great!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take....But by the moments that take our breath away."

Later....AR
Come visit my blog
Go to Top of Page

knittingbuzz
Permanent Resident

USA
1122 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  04:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit knittingbuzz's Homepage Send knittingbuzz a Private Message
Newbie? I don't think so! Your work is gorgeous! Keep up the good work and welcome to Knitters Review.

Krista

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't .... you are right."
-Henry Ford

2006 FO 18 WIP 4
Go to Top of Page

mwiniecki@neo.rr.com
Chatty Knitter

137 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  05:02:11 AM  Show Profile Send mwiniecki@neo.rr.com a Private Message
Your work is great! Be proud of what you've done! I really liked the the Debbie Bliss cabled tank (love the color you chose) and the Jaeger Tizzy. Those look like patterns I'd like to try. Look forward to seeing what you make next.

Mary Rose
Go to Top of Page

suzannevh
Gabber Extraordinaire

565 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  09:21:47 AM  Show Profile Send suzannevh a Private Message
Your work is beautiful! I really love the thorn and thistle tank. Everythings looks really professional and well made. Thanks for sharing.

Check out my project pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzannehandicrafts/
Go to Top of Page

TripletMama
Chatty Knitter

USA
154 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  8:18:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit TripletMama's Homepage Send TripletMama a Private Message
Wow! Your work is beautiful. My favorite is the thorn and thistle! Thanks for sharing these pics with us - you certainly strike me as a seasoned knitter, not a newbie at all! LOL :-)

Melanie,

Busy mom of 5 - newbie knitter :-)
Go to Top of Page

tiennie
Warming Up

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  10:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit tiennie's Homepage Send tiennie a Private Message
Beautiful knits! I don't think that you can call yourself a newbie anymore!

Happy knitting or knit 'til you're happy! - tiennie
http://www.tiennieknits.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.