Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Cool Knitting for Warm Weather in NYC
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pjjhowe
New Pal

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2003 :  5:24:16 PM  Show Profile Send pjjhowe a Private Message
Cotton can be fabulous to knit with but it is important to understand the ins and outs of working with it. Subjects such as what type of pattern it's suitable for, how to control stretch, what to look for when looking for the right drape, etc., can make or break a project.
With that in mind, i am writing to guage interest ( is that a pun?) in a cotton workshop in manhattan during the month of june. my favorite knitting teacher in the world would be interested in teaching if we can get about 8 "interested-in-cotton" types to come aboard. We would conduct the class for 4 consecutive weeks (2 hrs. per class.) It would be held in a nicely situated art studio in manhattan that is easy to get to and from - good neighborhood --from 6:30 to 8:30 pm on one mid-week night per week. Anticipated cost would be $l60 for the 4 week course, plus a small fee for materials. If you're interested, pls. write me and let me know.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe