Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Favorite Designers
 Favorite Designer
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ruthiekemp@comcast.net
New Pal

19 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:30:44 PM  Show Profile Send ruthiekemp@comcast.net a Private Message
My favorite designer is Louisa Harding. She used to be a designer for Rowan. Last season she came out with her own line of yarn and patterns. The winter yarns and her pattern book was beautiful. She just beat it with here summer line of yarn. They are incrediable. Here colors for summer are soft reminding you of the sun and surf. Check it out at Knitting Fever's web site

~bananaKnits~
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  12:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~bananaKnits~'s Homepage  Send ~bananaKnits~ a Yahoo! Message Send ~bananaKnits~ a Private Message
Do you have a link?

Happy Knitting,

ana
Venice Beach, California

http://bananaknits.blogspot.com/

"Learning how to knit was a snap.It was learning how to stop that nearly destroyed me." Erma Bombeck

It's an element not a mistake.
Go to Top of Page

ruthiekemp@comcast.net
New Pal

19 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  05:59:51 AM  Show Profile Send ruthiekemp@comcast.net a Private Message
http://www.knittingfever.com/yarnpatterns.asp?manu=Louisa+Harding&prodtype=yarn&manuid=61

Tis is the Knitting Fever web site.
Go to Top of Page

ithien@grandecom.net
New Pal

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  12:16:43 PM  Show Profile Send ithien@grandecom.net a Private Message
My favorite designers are Norah Gaughan, Alice Starmore, Annie Modesitt. I could go on an on. I can't leave them alone. They are geniuses...
Irene
Go to Top of Page

busypainter
Chatty Knitter

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  2:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit busypainter's Homepage Send busypainter a Private Message
Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer is a favorite designer of mine. I love her lace and the way she uses stitches to create some free flowing designs.
Go to Top of Page

(hristinac
Permanent Resident

United Kingdom
6054 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  1:51:13 PM  Show Profile Send (hristinac a Private Message
http://louisaharding.co.uk/

Go to Top of Page

Slipped Stitch
Warming Up

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  10:51:41 PM  Show Profile Send Slipped Stitch a Private Message
I too like Louisa Harding. Thanks for the link to Knitting Fever's line-up of yarns under her name. What struck me was the VERY close similarity to debbie Bliss' yars ( the Kashmir Aran and DK are duplicates of the Debbie Bliss Cashmerinor Aran and DK). Is Debbie Bliss being dumped?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe