Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Shop Talk
 Yarn Stores Around the Globe
 Knitter's Kove Colorado Springs
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

knittinggal
Chatty Knitter

USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  07:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit knittinggal's Homepage Send knittinggal a Private Message
I visited this shop for the second time while in the Springs for Christmas. I just wanted to say the owner was very friendly and helpful. She has a great selection of yarn. Anyone passing through or who lives nearby and hasn't stopped, please do. I think you'll like it. I know it will be my favorite shop in Colorado Springs.

Kay

COgirl
Permanent Resident

USA
2176 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  08:28:26 AM  Show Profile Send COgirl a Private Message
Where in the Springs is it? (Not that I know CS that well.) I'm in Castle Rock so it might not be too long a drive depending on whether it's on the north end of town or the south. I was in CS last night for the Air Force basketball game at the World Arena. Took about an hour door to door.
Go to Top of Page

amandaCO
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  08:58:22 AM  Show Profile Send amandaCO a Private Message
As I understand it Knitter's Kove is where Red Needle was. I think the Red Needle actually "moved" to North Carolina or something like that and their shop location in Cos Spgs was taken over by Knitter's Kove. So, that would place it west of Colorado Blvd on Tejon. Kind of near down town.
Go to Top of Page

knittinggal
Chatty Knitter

USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  10:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit knittinggal's Homepage Send knittinggal a Private Message
Yes, it used to be Red Needle West, I believe. The address is 708 S. Tejon. It's on the west side of the street, curbside parking. Let me know what you think!! She has such a great selection it was hard to choose! lol

Kay
Go to Top of Page

knittinggal
Chatty Knitter

USA
296 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  10:33:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit knittinggal's Homepage Send knittinggal a Private Message
I thought of another question for those of you in Colorado, have any of you ever gone to the yarn shop in Walsenburg? I take that route when going to CS and wondered if it is worth a stop?

Thanks,
Kay
Go to Top of Page

amandaCO
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  11:01:30 AM  Show Profile Send amandaCO a Private Message
I didn't know there was a shop in Walsenburg.
Go to Top of Page

COgirl
Permanent Resident

USA
2176 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  2:31:38 PM  Show Profile Send COgirl a Private Message
Too far south for me. I think I heard there was a shop there, but never been there. . .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.69 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe