Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Online Shops - Questions and Favorites
 Ordered for the first time at Knit Witts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knitbug
Warming Up

76 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2005 :  8:24:42 PM  Show Profile Send Knitbug a Private Message
I have never ordered anything from an online yarn company, except for Joann that was the only place that I have bought yarn. Well today I looked at the forum here and decided to try a few of the places that you guys marked as your favorites. I was trying to get The Berroco Foliage for cheaper than $7, but no place seemed to carry it for that, so I did a search and ended up with www.knitwitts.com and then I went there and they had it for $7 also and the pattern for $10.95. I called and because I needed 15 skiens of the yarn and was buying the pattern book, they gave it to me for 15% off, I ended up only paying $5.95 for the yarn and $10.95 for the book, my husband told me that it was okay to do cause the order was for only $100.20 and they gave me free shipping. God that was awesome and I will so go there again. As I was on the phone with them they put it in a box and filled out the shipment invoice and sent it off today, so it will get here the day after christmas. I am just so happy that I can get my hands on this yarn and when I make the poncho I will send a pic.

Kathy Neal
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe