Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Reader's Corner
 Errata in Knitting Patterns
 vintage knits
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kat
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  10:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit kat's Homepage Send kat a Private Message
anyone know of an errata page for this sarah dallas book?

inigomontoya
Chatty Knitter

133 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2005 :  6:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit inigomontoya's Homepage Send inigomontoya a Private Message
please let me know if you find a source of errata. i looked on the publisher's website. i've tried googling all the combinations of words. no luck.

i'm looking for help with the mittens with cabled ribs... the directions are kinda spotty...

it says "*patt 3, dec, patt 4* repeat from *
but it never explains what the pattern is... maybe i'm being obtuse. PLEASE HELP!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly B
Permanent Resident

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2005 :  6:47:22 PM  Show Profile Send Kelly B a Private Message
I don't know the book, but patt means keep doing what you were doing before (I'm assuming that this is near the top of the mittens, so you have a pattern going?). With ribbing, you knit the knits, and purl the purls; if there was a cable every few rows before the decreases, continue to do them where they belong.
Go to Top of Page

inigomontoya
Chatty Knitter

133 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2005 :  12:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit inigomontoya's Homepage Send inigomontoya a Private Message
i blundered through on my own. i figure, i can always rip back if i make a mistake! thanks for the help!
Go to Top of Page

COgirl
Permanent Resident

USA
2176 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2005 :  08:32:52 AM  Show Profile Send COgirl a Private Message
I just did a Google search and as best as I can tell, there are a lot of complaints about errors in the book, but no errata issued.
Go to Top of Page

kat
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2005 :  12:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit kat's Homepage Send kat a Private Message
i've tried the google search for errata as well and found nothing thats why i thought i'd ask here. thanks for the replies!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe