Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Software
 AvantGo and knitting
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mermaid Knits
Permanent Resident

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  04:33:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mermaid Knits's Homepage Send Mermaid Knits a Private Message
Hello; is anyone aware of any knitting related web pages available through AvantGo? I connect up my PDA daily to download the national news etc. and wonder, if in the thousands of choices out there, there might be a knitting related newsletter?

Arctic-mermaid

Mermaid Knits
Permanent Resident

USA
1129 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  5:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mermaid Knits's Homepage Send Mermaid Knits a Private Message
Hmmmm, the silence is deafening. Why aren't there more media related knitting websites and things like TV shows?? I have never lived in a place where I can pick up any knittin gshows. I have heard of one or two, but have never seen them. With the huge trend in educational, do it yourself shows, and also shows about yoga and healthy living, why aren't there any knitting shows?
Flummoxed.
Go to Top of Page

knottyknitter
Permanent Resident

USA
3702 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  6:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit knottyknitter's Homepage Send knottyknitter a Private Message
I doubt it, unfortunately. I could use something like that for my bus ride. I recently found out that my bus is getting WIFI as a test. My pda has a wireless card so I'll actually be able to surf KR while I'm on the bus! Now if they would just get that test up and running!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe