Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 The Curse of the Love Sweater?
 After 4.5 Year I Fell Victim to the Curse
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

KnitRedSox
Chatty Knitter

170 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2005 :  06:55:17 AM  Show Profile Send KnitRedSox a Private Message
You are better off without him and it sounds like you have a great attitude. You will meet someone wonderful who makes you feel like a million bucks and it will be HIS loss. You have the right attitude. If I were you, I would take the frogged yarn for the sweater and make a bunch of chemo caps or make a nice scarf and give it away as a gift! Even better, use it for your preemie project! You can throw him out, but don't waste good yarn! Maybe it will be therapeudic for you to make it into something else (when you are ready). Good luck and hang in there. You are doing a great job.
Go to Top of Page

angelic
New Pal

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  6:32:44 PM  Show Profile Send angelic a Private Message
I felt pretty bad reading your post - in time you will be much stronger with this happening. By any chance do you spin???? Get back with me - I have an idea :)
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9712 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  7:36:51 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message
Yes..

"You can throw him out, but don't waste good yarn!"

Though this topic hasn't been posted in in over a month, I'm just now reading through the curse forum....

I just seem to be always be hearing about these immature males hotfooting it somewhere it seems-- another one today that absconded with a re-modeled motor home given as a gift to the young couple by the Bride's parents, AND the Jeep that was paid for. I know that you didn't deserve this. There is something odd going on out there, and it's not only happening to knitters.

May you recover your center, put all this behind you and have blessings come your way in abundance.

lella [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/9971/omelet.gif[/img]

http://www.zippiknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.77 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by