Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Talk about yarns reviewed in Knitter's Review
 Pakucho Organic Cotton - what to make
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

metromaples
Seriously Hooked

USA
878 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  09:02:19 AM  Show Profile Send metromaples a Private Message
Vicky by the Bay posted:
I bought the Chocolate, Forrest, and Natural. I've not started anything yet. I plan to make the Casual Cables Cardigan out of chocolate. It's a fun and easy cable project. <snip>

Where can I find a pic of this Casual Cables Cardigan?

Jeri
www.metromaples.com

Go to Top of Page

Linda513
Chatty Knitter

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  10:54:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Linda513's Homepage Send Linda513 a Private Message
I just finished my Pakucho cotton project - a tank called Cream Tea. You can see it on my blog. I really enjoyed knitting it and its so comfy to wear. The color is sage.

Linda
my blog: http://furryterrier.com
Go to Top of Page

Elaine in NJ
Gabber Extraordinaire

584 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  08:51:08 AM  Show Profile Send Elaine in NJ a Private Message
I made a sweater for my son. It's a tan color with a green collar. The sweater is a raglan knit in bands of different knit-purl and slip-stitch patterns. Looks good. The yarn is OK to work with, but after a while I felt like I was working with string. It's limp in your hands, and it splits kind of easily. Guess I just prefer wool to cotton, although I don't have the same reaction to mercerized cottons. I haven't given him the sweater yet, so I can't comment on wear or washing.
Go to Top of Page

jenknit
New Pal

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  5:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenknit's Homepage Send jenknit a Private Message
This yarn really is incredible. I found out about it by doing a search on the internet for organic cotton yarn and came across the manufacturer's website. Don't know if anyone has seen it:
http://www.perunaturtex.com/yarn.htm
but it is worth a look.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by