Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Maryland Classes...uh, oh!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Spinnerella
Permanent Resident

1040 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  07:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spinnerella's Homepage Send Spinnerella a Private Message
I have no idea if this applies to Maryland, but I just came across some information from the Snake River Fiber Festival (Idaho) that Judith MacKenzie McCuin will be "unable" to teach classes at their festival in mid-May because of "health reasons." I can find nothing about this on the MSW website or anywhere else. I am only taking one class with her, a spindle spinning class on Sunday afternoon that won't kill me to miss, but she is scheduled to teach many classes next week and that would be a disaster if she were to cancel! Has anyone received any word from the MSW people?

Marcia
www.spinnerellasattic.typepad.com

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  10:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
Haven't heard anything! They called me late last week to say I was in the classes... When was your news published?

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
http://RoseByAny.BlogSpot.Com
Go to Top of Page

jeekeehoo
New Pal

16 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  4:04:08 PM  Show Profile Send jeekeehoo a Private Message
I'm also registered for the Saturday morning class and they haven't contacted me since they sent the email saying I was registered. I'm really looking forward to the class.

jeekeehoo
"we'll call him 'Shaun'"
Go to Top of Page

Lissa
Permanent Resident

USA
4942 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  07:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lissa's Homepage Send Lissa a Private Message
I sent an email for y'all yesterday. Haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know if I do.

Lissa

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

Oh, and I now have a blog:http://knittnlissa.typepad.com/knittnlissa/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?