Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Can felt be fixed?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Headaches
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MarionB
New Pal

30 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  08:15:00 AM  Show Profile Send MarionB a Private Message
This is not related to knitting at all, sorry. In the topic of how we incorporate knitting into our day (or in my case, how do I incorporate my day into my knitting?) I saw a post that someone is having headaches attributed to a heater. In her related info, I see she drinks diet sodas. I'd strongly suggest she do an experiment and not drink diet pop for a week to see if the headaches cease. Headaches are the # 1 symptom of aspartame poisoning. Aspartame is addicting and according to a scientific study done long ago, it increases your appetite. Anyone who wants more information on this may contact me or Barbara Mullarkey, 708-848-0116. She wrote a book called Aspartame, Diet Delusion. I might not have the title exactly correct. Her book is an eye opener. Marion mnbiagi@attbi.com

mokumegane
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
558 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2002 :  08:19:44 AM  Show Profile Send mokumegane a Private Message
Not just that but caffeine can do it as well! I'd suggest give up the fake sugar for a while. If it stops, it's the sugar. Then, drink the diet pop but have the one with caffeine in it. After that, drop both. If you go about this in a scientific way, you can find out what it is and keep it out of your diet! People do this for allergies, as well. That's how I found out I was allergic to lactose! Now, no more speech problems and I can breathe so much easier! When you're done figuring it out and have deleted the perpratrator from your diet, I'd suggest to drink 1 to 2 gallons of water a day to flush your system!

Amanda

Laugh- it keeps you sane!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.