Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Needles
 Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Lissa
Permanent Resident

USA
4942 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2003 :  8:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lissa's Homepage Send Lissa a Private Message
I'm happy to report that after I posted the message entitled "I"m about ready to melt my Denises into fake dog pooh!", one of the new owners (I can't remember if it was Emily or Linda) wrote to tell me that the first run of "their" version of the needles had defective cables (no need to tell me!) that no yarn would slide on. They sent me a set of the new cables, which I received in just a couple of days.

I first used the new cables today - WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Now THIS is what I expected the Denises to be! So, while I may still make blue fake dog pooh out of the original cables, I'm very much relieved to discover that I can happily use my "new" set with joy. I'll be ordering additional joiners in the next couple of days.

Good job, Emily and Linda!!!

Lissa
You may be right - I may be crazy. But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for!
Billy Joel
Go to Top of Page

DetroiterInNYC

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  11:39:25 AM  Show Profile Send DetroiterInNYC a Private Message
I originally bought a bates set of interchangable needles and learned the hard way about the problem with the needles unscrewing. I became a wreck, checking my needles at the end of every row until I found DENISE! Got to say I love them. They aren't the only needles I use (I still love my Addi Turbos) but they are great for travelling and when a pattern calls for switching to a needle size I don't have (going up of course).

You should check them out!

Best regards,
Stacy
Go to Top of Page

DetroiterInNYC

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  11:39:25 AM  Show Profile Send DetroiterInNYC a Private Message
I originally bought a bates set of interchangable needles and learned the hard way about the problem with the needles unscrewing. I became a wreck, checking my needles at the end of every row until I found DENISE! Got to say I love them. They aren't the only needles I use (I still love my Addi Turbos) but they are great for travelling and when a pattern calls for switching to a needle size I don't have (going up of course).

Best regards,
Stacy
Go to Top of Page

DetroiterInNYC

Best regards,
Stacy
Go to Top of Page

redhotknitter
New Pal

15 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  2:40:18 PM  Show Profile Send redhotknitter a Private Message
Hello Emily and others,

I'm so excited about these Denise Needles! I had never heard of them until yesterday. I received a package in the mail from my mother and it was a set of the Denise Interchangeable Needles. What a fabulous invention. I've been knitting with them for several hours today and I love them. They are light, comfortable and although I've tried -- blissfully impossible to disconnect. I can't believe they are so sturdy!

I'm obsessed with different kinds of needles...love my bamboo, birch, etc...but I'm just thrilled to have these. They will come in handy so much and it's a delight to have all the sizes in one spot!

Thanks for bringing them back!

Becky

Wife to firefighter/paramedic Troy, Mamma to Lily (3 years old) and Colby (1 year old)
Go to Top of Page

redhotknitter
New Pal

15 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  2:40:18 PM  Show Profile Send redhotknitter a Private Message
Hello Emily and others,

I'm so excited about these Denise Needles! I had never heard of them until yesterday. I received a package in the mail from my mother and it was a set of the Denise Interchangeable Needles. What a fabulous invention. I've been knitting with them for several hours today and I love them. They are light, comfortable and although I've tried -- blissfully impossible to disconnect. I can't believe they are so sturdy!

I'm obsessed with different kinds of needles...love my bamboo, birch, etc...but I'm just thrilled to have these. They will come in handy so much and it's a delight to have all the sizes in one spot!

Becky

Wife to firefighter/paramedic Troy, Mamma to Lily (3 years old) and Colby (1 year old)
Go to Top of Page

redhotknitter
New Pal

15 Posts

Hello Emily and others,

Becky

Go to Top of Page

redhotknitter
New Pal

15 Posts

Hello Emily and others,

Becky

Go to Top of Page

redhotknitter
New Pal

15 Posts

Hello Emily and others,

Becky

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.86 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?