Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Shop Talk
 Talk about shops profiled in Knitter's Review
 Knit Picks
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marg in Mirror
Permanent Resident

Canada
3205 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  6:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marg in Mirror's Homepage  Send Marg in Mirror a Yahoo! Message Send Marg in Mirror a Private Message
I don't know if this is proper here -- is it a shop or is it yarn? Regardless, I just placed an order with KP based on Clara's latest review -- goin' for the sock yarn mostly...for gloves...couldn't resist the hand-dyed variegated stuff. Even with the exchange, the prices are fantastic! I can't wait for my parcel to arrive!

-- Marg (thrilled) in Calgary

TLWKOTB
http://knitsonthebus.blogspot.com

joym624
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
483 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  11:37:47 AM  Show Profile Send joym624 a Private Message
As I understand it, Knit Picks is a shop that is now offering many of their own yarns along with other goodies enjoyed by knitters. My experience with them has been wonderful, fast shipping and quality products.

Joy
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2016 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  11:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message
How do.
Marg, there is a lively discussion about Knit Picks in the Yarn Talk area of the "Talk about yarns reviewed in Knitter's Review" that was started after this past week's newsletter was delivered to our inboxes.
There are some very good posts over there & you could add yours to them too ^..^ Your input would be especially valuable as you are a knitter in Calgary & have dealt w/the exchange rates & across the border shipping.
Martha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?