Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Forum Feedback and Suggestion Box
 Tiny, Small, Eeensy Complaint
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

katxena
Chatty Knitter

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  07:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit katxena's Homepage Send katxena a Private Message
Clara,

I love Knitter's Review, and I really appreciate the space your provide for the forums. I assume they must chew up quite a bit of bandwidth, so I am particularly grateful they are here. Thanks for creating this community.

There's just one thing that bothers me -- and it bothers me in such a small way that I hesitate to even mention it. But here goes. There are so many forums that I sometimes get confused about what topics should go where. Many of the forums don't get used all that often (the love sweater, embarassing habits when admiring yarn, desert island stash...) and their topics could be included under "Random Stuff." This would make it a bit easier to find the proper forum for one's post.

I'm sorry this message is getting so long -- I just want to be absolutely clear on one point: I love Knitter's Review and the forums. This is not a big deal, just a little suggestion.

Thanks!

Kris
http://www.papaya-palace.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.