Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 What Should I Make with It?
 800 to 1200 Yards
 Baby Cashmere
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lanea
Permanent Resident

USA
5190 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  06:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lanea's Homepage Send Lanea a Private Message
I think I got the last 15 balls of the Baby Cashmere from Elann, and I'm having a hard time deciding what to make with it. I have five light blue, five light green, three lavender, and two ivory. I could make a ridiculously nice baby blanket for one of the babies I know or one of the babies that are on the way but I haven't met yet, but, you know, that's ridiculously nice. And it might start a war between the Moms and/or babies. I think I only have one baby blanket pattern--the one from SnB--and I don't know if it would do this yarn justice.

Any suggestions for other projects? I don't really wear any of these colors myself, so I don't find the yarn tempting to wear--only to work with. Though that could change after I work with it.

http://crazylaneas.blogspot.com/

pixie_day
Chatty Knitter

130 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2005 :  08:21:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pixie_day's Homepage Send pixie_day a Private Message
What about a group of baby hats, booties, mittens or other small items that would allow you to give to many babies. Plus the added bonus of getting through the project quickly.
Go to Top of Page

myshelle10
Permanent Resident

USA
2749 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2005 :  11:37:41 AM  Show Profile Send myshelle10 a Private Message
I like that idea a lot. And maybe a scarf for one of the mommmies? Baby cashmere feels wonderful... and it shouldn't all go to the babes. (They're hard on stuff anyway). :) (or maybe a scarf or you?) LOL

Myshelle
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?