Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Started your holiday projects yet?
 Is it time yet?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

reelgrrrl
Chatty Knitter

USA
229 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2002 :  7:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit reelgrrrl's Homepage Send reelgrrrl a Private Message
Well, Ive finished 3 scarves (one for charity), 2 hats, a sweater (http://www.knitty.com/PATTtopsecret.html) and am 2/3 of the way done with an Irish flag scarf for my dad. After that i think Im going to do one more scarf and be I'll finished!

http://cherryduckie.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Chrys
Chatty Knitter

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  06:28:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Chrys a Yahoo! Message Send Chrys a Private Message
I was just wondering, where did you find a pattern for an Irish flag scarf? Mike would love that.
Christy

Go to Top of Page

PattiG
Permanent Resident

1119 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:24:12 AM  Show Profile Send PattiG a Private Message
Kelley,

Try dishclothboutique.com for lots of dish/facecloth patterns. I made my sister a set of tomato red kitchen towels that loop over the cabinet handle and button. I got the pattern inspiration off dishclothboutique but pretty much made it up as I went along. A very fun and easy project...

Patti
Go to Top of Page

kittyntaz
New Pal

21 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2002 :  10:59:48 AM  Show Profile Send kittyntaz a Private Message
i wanna start mine but I don't know what I wanna make my dad and I need the pattern for a knit ball to make a hackisack out of. no hard stuff please, but I do need help

Jessi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.