Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 "Stalking" Yarn
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mokumegane
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
558 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  07:21:45 AM  Show Profile Send mokumegane a Private Message
I stalk yarn stores...

Amanda

quote:

I've recently developed this really strange habit and I'm wondering if anyone else does this too. Every couple of weeks I read about a yarn that intrigues me. I then end up spending hours online searching for the yarn and patterns to go with it, and looking at dozens of yarn web sites for the very best price, even though I don't have any current plans to buy it. I've filled up all sorts of electronic shopping carts.

It's like I've developed a romantic "crush" on it, and I end up thinking about it throughout the day. Then, another yarn catches my interest and I do it all over again with my new "love."

So am I psycho or do other people do this too?

(Actually, I have a co-worker who once admitted to me that when she is really stressed she goes to real stores and fills up shopping carts with stuff she has no intention of buying, and then leaves them there. So I guess I'm not as nuts as she is.)

Meg

"Do not meddle into the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Laugh- it keeps you sane!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.