Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 Profile Name Question
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aoedecmj
Chatty Knitter

128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  11:02:53 AM  Show Profile Send aoedecmj a Private Message
I want to change my user-name and take off my e-mail address. Can I do this without starting a new login?

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  11:15:32 AM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message
Knitter's Review Forums
KR home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private

This is at the top of the page in blue, click on Profile, then put in your password and you should be able to change anything or everything

HTH

shaggy

Every day a peddler pulled his cart of wool from his home to the village market. It was a long trip. He had to travel around the perimeter of a large lake that was owned by the town tycoon, a modernday scrooge. One day during the winter the lake froze over. The peddler realized that he could cut off 2 miles from his trip if he crossed over the lake. He was spotted halfway across the lake by the tycoon. Scrooge came racing out of his mansion and screamed at the peddler, "Iíll be danged if I let anyone pull the wool over my ice!"
Go to Top of Page

aoedecmj
Chatty Knitter

128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  1:04:15 PM  Show Profile Send aoedecmj a Private Message
See, that's my confusion . . . it won't let me change it. It shows up as username, but is not in a text box.
Go to Top of Page

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  1:29:28 PM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message
OK, I see what you mean

Try changing your name then put in your password and click summit, if that doesn't work pm Clara

shaggy

Every day a peddler pulled his cart of wool from his home to the village market. It was a long trip. He had to travel around the perimeter of a large lake that was owned by the town tycoon, a modernday scrooge. One day during the winter the lake froze over. The peddler realized that he could cut off 2 miles from his trip if he crossed over the lake. He was spotted halfway across the lake by the tycoon. Scrooge came racing out of his mansion and screamed at the peddler, "Iíll be danged if I let anyone pull the wool over my ice!"
Go to Top of Page

achrisvet
Permanent Resident

USA
5986 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  1:29:50 PM  Show Profile Send achrisvet a Private Message
I'm sure Clara can answer this, but you may have to wait until she gets back from Maryland, having lunch with me!

Actually she is meeting with all the area KR people who are going to the festival this weekend.

See my completed projects!
http://www.picturetrail.com/achrisvet
Go to Top of Page

rsgtarte
Chatty Knitter

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  2:38:01 PM  Show Profile Send rsgtarte a Private Message
I have the same problem - want to change profile and unable to. I'll keep watching for the answer.

Thanks

Sherilan
Go to Top of Page

Nelleknits
New Pal

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  5:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Nelleknits a Yahoo! Message Send Nelleknits a Private Message
me tooooo.................. I mean I want to change things and can't

MaryEllen :)
Washington State
Go to Top of Page

maganna
Chatty Knitter

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2004 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile Send maganna a Private Message
Hi,
You have to send an email to admin@knittersreview.com to change your user name. Hope this helps!

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?