Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 Can't view 2003 retreat thread
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spinner?
Chatty Knitter

143 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  11:01:12 PM  Show Profile Send spinner? a Private Message
Clara--for some reason I recently had to redo my password (I hadn't been on for awhile), & now I can't view Lissa's latest post in the 2003 retreat thread. Am I doing something wrong or has that thread been closed? I was hoping to find out who may be coming to this year's retreat, new info, etc. Any help is appreciated!

fmarrs
Guardian angel

USA
9776 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  12:12:50 AM  Show Profile Send fmarrs a Private Message
Make sure you have checked the Archived posts box on the search screen. Postings automatically go there after they have not been used for a certain length of time. I think it is 3 months but I am not sure. Anyway I always check for things in the current listings first and if it doesn't come up, then I try the archived posts.

fran
Go to Top of Page

spinner?
Chatty Knitter

143 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  09:39:04 AM  Show Profile Send spinner? a Private Message
Thanks Fran--I'll give it a go!
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4403 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2004 :  10:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Thanks for jumping in, Fran! I'm sorry I missed this one. Your guess is correct, I do archive posts after 3 months. It's about time to open up a new thread for the 2004 retreat, too. I hope to get registration ready by mid-May, Graves' permitting.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.