Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: An Irish twist on yarn from Black Water Abbey
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Dyeing Discussion
 Color Theory
 Deb Menz Has a New Book Coming Out
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

megknits
Sustaining Member

USA
729 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  7:56:56 PM  Show Profile Send megknits a Private Message
Deb Menz, who is a frequent contributor to Spin Off magazine for spinners, has a new book on color theory coming out in May. It's called "Color Works, A Crafter's Guide to Color" and it sounds really neat. (I just pre-ordered in on Amazon.)

Her previous book, "Color In Spinning" is out of print and goes for about a hundred dollars on eBay.

Meg

BessH
Permanent Resident

3095 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  05:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit BessH's Homepage Send BessH a Private Message
Woo Woo thanks for the update! She's my favorite color theorist. Off to order mine right now!

Bess
http://likethequeen.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4398 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  11:26:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
I saw some preliminary portions of this book at TNNA and I can tell you it's going to be FANTASTIC.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
1954 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  5:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message
How do.
Meg, thanks for the notice re this book. I will be on the hunt for it, especially, Clara, w/your "preview" tho'ts of it.
Color has been an interest to me for a while as a quilter & now as a knitter too. The Retreat workshop from Bess was intriguing & helpful - thanks again, Bess, as I still think about your presentation.
Martha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?