Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from Southern Georgia!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mauoijenn Posted - 09/04/2013 : 11:30:32 AM
Hi! My name is Jenn. I am 35 and just recently moved from the Orlando area to Brunswick, Georgia to be with my boyfriend. I love it here, it's beautiful.

I have been knitting for over 12 years but was bit by the knitting bug literally when I was around 8 years old. I ran and jumped on the couch to sit next to my mom who was knitting and got up to get a drink when my mother told me to backup towards her. Yep, I got a short knitting needle stuck in my butt cheek. Slapped a band aid on that and was on my way.

My current project is a Pouf Pillow that I am knitting in the Star stitch. I am making this very big and with 10 skeins total. Then I will fill it with bean bag filling. So excited to see this bad boy when I am done. (I'm currently on skein number 6.)

I am always with my knitting not far away. I am not one to sit still and not be doing something. I do not like UFO's and always finish a project before I move on to the next. That's my OCD speaking.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Looking forward to chatting on this Knitting Forum.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
robinstephanie Posted - 09/06/2013 : 08:54:55 AM
Hi Jenn, welcome, from Northern California. A giant pouf beanbag sounds really cool!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
jtamsn Posted - 09/05/2013 : 3:17:06 PM
Welcome to the forums from Maine! I, too, started knitting about the age of 8, but it was much longer ago for me.
judy
Mauoijenn Posted - 09/05/2013 : 09:34:17 AM
Thanks kbshee for the encouragement!

I love the star stitch also.
My OCD is really bad. Neat freak and organizer here!

kbshee Posted - 09/04/2013 : 12:47:26 PM
Hi Jenn--wow, that is an ambitious project! Good luck with it. I love Star Stitch.

Totally appreciate the OCD ness!

kim in oregon
http://kbshee.blogspot.com

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe