Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 new member, old knitter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MamaMeg Posted - 11/06/2012 : 1:32:20 PM
Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Megan and I live in Indiana with my husband, 3 daughters, 2 dogs, a cat and 7 pet rats. I think I used to be a member here several years ago, but then the demands of a job and growing kids took over, and while I didn't completely stop knitting, it was a lot lower on my priority list. Now it's back up top! I look forward to being here and meeting everyone. My gma taught me how to knit when I was 8. I'm 40-something now, so you can do the math! She taught me the knit stitch and I taught myself everything else when I was 20-something. Currently I'm working on a sweater for myself, and have several other projects in my mind. I just finished a Moebius scarf for a co-worker, I'm going to tackle the Faith Jacket from Sally Melville's book about Color. Y'all have a great day. Hope life keeps you "in stitches"!

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands"
Happily married for 21 years, mama of 3 gorgeous girls.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ClimberKnits Posted - 11/15/2012 : 7:23:17 PM
Hello from next door in Ohio.! One of my sons went to college in Indiana (Purdue) and my niece did her masters at Ball State. Have fun on the forums.
Rwats2 Posted - 11/14/2012 : 12:22:24 PM
Hi and Welcome from La(Louisiana).
Please sit down relax and have lots of fun on the boards.
donnawatk Posted - 11/14/2012 : 04:45:45 AM
Welcome from Chicago. Donna I found one of the best yarn shops in Indiana. It took me longer to find the shop than it was to fall in love with the owner and the great yarns. Donna
crafty1mjw@comcast.net Posted - 11/07/2012 : 10:03:08 PM
Welcome back to the KF, Megan! Sounds like u r one busy knitter! Please, let us know of the progress of your sweater & the moebius scarf sounds very interesting!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Grand-moogi Posted - 11/07/2012 : 05:25:51 AM
Welcome from Oz. You will no doubt have lots to tell us about as you get into the swing of the knitting again. I like your comment about having lots of other projects in your mind. I have lots there too. Must be a good place to put them!

I knit a hug into every stitch
knittingrunner Posted - 11/06/2012 : 7:28:33 PM
Welcome back!
Glad to hear you've found your way back to knitting fold.
Evelyn

Bike, Knit, Bike!
knittingbiker on Ravelry
jtamsn Posted - 11/06/2012 : 5:37:11 PM
Welcome to the forums, from Maine! My story on how I started knitting is similar to yours, except it was my sister-in-law who taught me at age 8. Now that I'm well in to my 50's I share tips and techniques with her.
judy

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe