Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Completion Issues?
 Closet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
msgb Posted - 05/20/2011 : 07:09:31 AM
I was cleaning out the closet in the guest room the other day and I found 4 totes that had 5 WIP. I had forgotten all about these. Well I was wondering what to do next in the way of a project and now I know.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lacylaine Posted - 05/27/2011 : 11:05:46 AM
Good for you, Gibson Girl!!

Melanie

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

2010 FO: two pair felted clogs, two chemo caps for Mom 2011 FO: BYOB (market bag), Hedgerow Mitts, pair of wristers/sweatbands, Baby Alpaca Grande Vest; LYS mystery shawl

Gibson Girl Posted - 05/27/2011 : 07:38:02 AM
Trying very hard to finish a Kaffe Fassett vest on #2 needles I started in 1985 when "Glorious Knits" first was published. Somewhere around 1990 I realized "the girls" had enlarged to the point the dang thing wouldn't fit but after a bout with breast CA and a total redo I'm back down to fitting the size I started! Can't wait to finish!!!
Keylimepie Posted - 05/22/2011 : 2:56:58 PM
I have still to finish a birth sampler for my daughter who is turning 16. I still intend to finish it. Her sister's birth sampler was completed a few years ago when she was 13. My tardiness was for all to see when I picked it up from the framers with the birth date 1993 clearly stitched. At the same time another lady was picking up her sampler for her grandson who was obviously, by the date only 2 weeks old!
lella Posted - 05/21/2011 : 4:18:11 PM
My oldest WIP now, since I've finished another one lingering from the 70's, is a round table cloth. It's not knitted but crocheted, and I started it in 1982. I don't know when it will EVER get finished but at least now I once again actually HAVE a round table to put it over.

Lella

Zippiknits

"Life is good if you don't weaken." Calvin Coolidge
Teach_Physics Posted - 05/20/2011 : 7:16:28 PM
Oldest WIP is a shawl I started in 1972! On June 9, I'll retire. Maybe I ought to pull that one out of hiding?!
robinstephanie Posted - 05/20/2011 : 6:28:28 PM
I have a friend who just confessed to a WIP she started in college.

In 1977.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Consuelo Posted - 05/20/2011 : 12:04:14 PM
Not to worry, I have a project I started on Halloween night 1991 - we had a powerful ice storm and were without electricity for four days. I was so disgusted with the whole thing that I put it away and never touched it again. One of these days...

Consuelo
"Perfect" is the enemy of good!

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe